More Than 25 Years of Service
FirstCare is locally owned and operated. We are proud of the more than 25 years we have served our patients in Lincoln and in surrounding communities. The founders and owners of the company have many years of experience in health care management and administration. What’s more, we embody the personalized service you can expect from FirstCare by getting to know our patients. When you go to the hospital, think of us while planning your return home. We offer the same services and conveniences of the larger hospital-based home health care agencies with the advantages of a smaller patient population.
Not only does FirstCare provide hometown service, we stay involved in the local community by providing free blood pressure screens at retirement communities. We also believe in supporting our community with regular contributions made to non-profit organizations. We are here to serve you and your family.
Why Choose Us?
FirstCare Home Health offers several advantages
- We schedule visits to meet your needs and complete all scheduled visits if at all possible. Your time is too valuable to waste rescheduling appointments.
- All aides are certified to safely and efficiently give medication under a registered nurse’s direction.
- We have a minimum visit length of 1 hour; other providers require a 2 to 4 hour minimum. Our flexibility saves you time and money.
- FirstCare’s owners and managers work on-site and are able respond to emergency situations immediately, providing you with peace of mind.
- We offer personalized care to patients from Lincoln and its surrounding communities.
- We have experience with patients of all ages.
We’re confident that once you meet our management team you will find that FirstCare Home Health is the highest-quality, most cost-effective and most compassionate option for your family.